– 6 tortillas
– 500g skinless, boneless cod fillets, divided into six pieces
– Cantina chimichurri
– ½ tsp ground cumin
– ½ tsp chilli powder
– ½ tsp ground turmeric
– ¼ cup sour cream or natural yoghurt
– Handful of shredded lettuce
– ¼ red onion, finely sliced
– 1 jalapeno, finely sliced (optional)
– Sea salt and pepper
– 2 tbsp olive oil
Combine the spices in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish with the olive oil and mix. Make sure the fish is evenly covered in the marinade.
Place each fish filet on a foil lined baking tray. Grill in the oven for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave for a minute.
Top each tortilla with a spoon of sour cream or yoghurt, a piece of fish, a sprinkle of onions & shredded lettuce and a generous spoon of chimichurri. Give each tortilla a squeeze of lime and enjoy.